Featured Icon: Rita Hayworth (1918-1987) Actress, Sex Symbol

Rita Hayworth (October 17, 1918 – May 14, 1987) was an American film actress and dancer who attained fame during the 1940s not only as one of the era's top stars, but also as the era's greatest sex symbol, most notably in Gilda (1946). She appeared in 61 films over 37 years and is listed as one of the American Film Institute's Greatest Stars of All Time.

Rita Hayworth was called the "Love Goddess." (One biopic and one biography used the moniker in reference to her.) Despite being a sex symbol, due to her Spanish heritage of female decency she showed discretion. "Everybody else does nude scenes," Hayworth said, "but I don't. I never made nude movies. I didn't have to do that. I danced. I was provocative, I guess, in some things. But I was not completely exposed."


Click Here To Read More >>>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kila Jager - Promotional Model

Hot Comic Art Babes - Trading Cards Set

Red Skye Comics Character and Cover Art Contest - Submit Your Artwork to Be A Featured Artist!